Friday, October 26, 2007

Tommy's Birthday Party

Well its 8:50pm here i sit on the couch with ear plugs in my ears and head phones on. We just got cleaned up from Tommy's 5th bday party. Mom and dad got him a guitar and got Garrett a drum set. Remind me to tell them thank you in the morning. =)
No we had a wonderful party. We had 2 cakes and hot dogs with the fixins. A family party but that was a house full. Everyone had a wonderful time. Allen and me got Tommy a camera for his birthday since he loves to take pictures with mine. And of course it doesn't work. Thats my luck. I will go exchange it monday when I go to school.
Tommy is scared of Allen's cousin Jeremy for some reason and literally fell all to pieces when Jeremy came close to him tonight. At one point I had to go get him out of the bath room floor...Jeremy has never done anything to Tommy but love him and buy him presents and come visit him, but Tommy cries when he sees him. It hurts Jeremys feelings and I don't know what to do b/c I don't know how to fix it.
Brenda and Harvey got the boys scooters. Can you say Broken Arm? They are enjoying them here in the house. Hopefully it will quit raining tomorrow and they can go out side. That will be good.
Pearl our lab who will be 1 tomorrow is enjoying eating the toys that the boys are leaving on the floor, but she's just a baby and doesn't know that she is doing anything wrong. Any way gotta go take something for the headache.
Love,
Tiffany

3 comments:

Emily<3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Hey Tiffany!

Happy Birthday to Tommy!

I got a drum set for Christmas when I was about Garrett's age, I think. We were at my Grandma and Grandpa Hancock's house for Christmas, and I think I drove everyone in the house nuts for a few days.

Aly said...

So, when did you get a blog and WHY didn't you tell me about it!!!! Crazy- just crazy! Love, Aly